UNIDEN BC92XLT BEARCAT SCANNER
Brand New in Factory-Sealed Package!
This unit is BRAND NEW in original factory-sealed packaging. Not refurbished.
The BC92XLT scanner from Uniden was designed specifically for NASCAR fans. Tune into all your favorite drivers and teams. Hear pit crew action, monitor track talk between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters or quickly tune in to police, fire, emergency or weather channels with the push of a button.
is versatile, compact, and easy to use. In addition to its standard scanning features, this unit also includes "Close Call" RF capture technology designed to help you detect and identify strong local radio signals in your area. You can program up to 200 frequencies into the scanner's memory. The scanner lets you scan transmissions and is preprogrammed with service banks for your convenience. You can quickly search those frequencies most commonly used by police and other agencies, without tedious and complicated programming. The scanner gives you direct access to over 40,000 exciting frequencies.
* Compact for added flexibility and portability.
* Close Call™ RF Capture Technology
* Tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
* Includes the most interesting "action" bands where you can hear police, ambulance, fire, amateur radio, public utilities, weather, and more.
* 25-54MHz, 108-174MHz, 406-512MHz, 806-956MHz frequencies (excluding cellular)
* 10 Programmable Search Ranges
* Find unlisted frequencies in use in your area
* 6 Preprogrammed Service Searches
* Public Safety, Railroad, Air, Marine, CB, GMRS/FRS, Weather, News Media, Ham Radio and Special
* Nighttime operation with Uniden's Patented Backlight-On-Squelch feature that illuminates only when there is channel activity
* Frequently scans the channels you have designated as priority channels
* Cuts down on interference from strong, nearby signal sources
* Helps prevent missed replies during 2-way conversations
* Police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics)
* Marine and amateur (ham radio) bands
* Owner's Manual (click here to download)