Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Type
> Miller performance series american eagle helmet 232036
Miller performance series american eagle helmet 232036
Article Sent By: email@example.com (Penny Carr)
Penny Carr is presenting: Miller performance series american eagle helmet 232036
YOUR SOURCE FOR WELDING SUPPLIES
WELDING EQUIPMENT - SAFETY SUPPLIES
ARCAIR SLICE PACKS - LENCO SPOT
Performance Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Performance Series™ Lens Technology!
The new Performance series welding helmet is our mid-range helmet for all occasions ! The new Lens Technology requires no recharging! It is battery-powered with solar-assist for exceptionally long life, no recharging required. The Performance lens responds to extremely low DC inverter TIG arcs and three independent arc sensors provide continuous arc-sensing capability for demanding applications.
Miller's hottest helmet featuring new designs for the welder who wishes to express attitude.
* The #3 ultra-clear light-state makes set-up and repositioning more efficient while providing continuous UV and IR protection.
* Lens technology responds to extremely low-amperage TIG arcs (5 amps ), including DC inverter TIG. Battery-powered (replaceable), with solar-assist for exceptionally long life (2,000 hours on MIG), no recharging required! Lens darkening reaction time is 1/20,000 sec.
* Four independent arc sensors provide continuous arc-sensing capability for your most demanding applications - highly recommended for low amperage TIG!
* Analog controls provide quick concise adjustments. 8-13 Shade Control, Lens Sensitivity and Delay (10-1.0 sec) are all internally adjusted. Features auto-on auto -off , grind mode circuitry low-battery indicator.
* Lightweight, comfortable and well-balanced design - At 17 oz (5 it's a full four ounces lighter than our closest competitor.
* Rubber spatter gasket provides excellent lens protection and is easily changed. Helmet comes complete with replacement lens shields (5 outside lens shields and 2 inside lens shields),headgear comfort cushion and helmet bag. A $ 25 Value
* Excellent magnifying lens holding system holds magnifying lens securely in place while allowing for vertical adjustment.
* 24-month warranty. -10°C to +55°C (14°F to 131°F) Operating Temperature. ANSI, CSA Approved.
* Shade 8-13 and # 3 Grind Shade available in March.
Manual-on, auto-off, auto -on, grind mode
#3, provides continuous UV and IR protection
B & R WELDER REPAIR SERVICE INC.
4412 SOUTHERN BUSINESS PARK DRIVE
Hours : Mon-Fri 8-5 Sat 9-12 EST
Email questions to : firstname.lastname@example.org
In cases where the advertised price was incorrect we reserve the right to cancel sales.
we only accept wire transfers. Please call for our banking info.
Personal checks take 2 weeks to clear
email@example.com (Penny Carr)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.