Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Type
> Lot 72 mc straps multiple cable strap electric wire
Lot 72 mc straps multiple cable strap electric wire
Article Sent By: TDejesus@machine--tools.com (Theodore Dejesus)
Theodore Dejesus is presenting: Lot 72 mc straps multiple cable strap electric wire
LOT 72 MC STRAPS MULTIPLE CABLE STRAP ELECTRIC WIRE
* Easily complies with 1996 NEC Article 300-4D (Cables cannot be less than 1 1/4" from edge of 2x4 where nails may penetrate).
* May be used with either wood or steel studs.
* Holds up to five cables with one strap.
* Separates wires - No heat build up.
* Completely safe and insulated - will not pinch or rupture cable or jacket.
* Will not support flame - Self extinguishing material.
* No special tools needed for installation.
* One strap fits all non-metallic cable sizes - 14/2, 14/3, 12/2, 12/3, 10/2, 10/3.
* Installation as easy as 1-2-3
* Nail or screw strap to wood or metal stud
* Push on hinge and lift to open clamp
This item is a MUST have for new construction, additions, or remolding.
This case is part of a large inventory that we have access to. Please contact us at (***)-702-4004 or email us at service.TDejesus@machine--tools.com and we will create listings for multiple cases.
All in state residents will be charged state and local sales tax during the Checkout process.
* Professionally photograph each item
* Design a listing with descriptive copy points
After the item sells, we send you a check!
This iSold It Store is located at:
I am a Trading Assistant - I can sell items for you!
iSold It has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition and image of the goods at the time of sale. iSold It makes no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
LOCAL PICK-UP : Please contact us at service.TDejesus@machine--tools.com if you would like to arrange pick up of your item at our Sussex, NJ 07461 store.
Do you take money orders or checks?
Can you send me additional photos of the item?
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of items we receive each day, we cannot take additional photos of specific items.
What does "Powered on but not tested" mean?
This means that we have plugged in and turned on the item to see if it started up, but have not performed additional testing.
I have not received an invoice for the item.
TDejesus@machine--tools.com (Theodore Dejesus)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.