Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Type
> Hardwood floor flooring cleat nailer + stapler nail gun
Hardwood floor flooring cleat nailer + stapler nail gun
Article Sent By: Yeseniaemail@example.com (Yesenia Bradley)
Yesenia Bradley is presenting: Hardwood floor flooring cleat nailer + stapler nail gun
PLACE MOUSE OVER IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW A LARGER IMAGE ON THE LEFT
Ramsond has quickly become a recognized name for the quality and durability of its products. This Ramsond hardwood flooring stapler is another testament to the recognition that Ramsond tools now enjoy.
Presenting RAMSOND (R) RMM3, patented combination 2-in-1 hardwood cleat nailer and stapler. This flooring gun is an engineering marvel. It shoots both cleat nails and staples. It shoots 15.5 and 16 guage staples ranging from 1 to 2 inches, and "L" cleat ranging from 1-1/2" to 2". The 2-in-1 magazine has a capacity of 100 staples/cleats. It is highly durable and contractor/industrial quality, yet light weight and agile. The body of this gun is constructed of durable die-cast alloy for job site durability and low weight. It comes with an extra-wide composite non-marring base plate for added stability and protection against scratches to the flooring surface. It provides a conveniently long reach with a cushioned handle for balance and optimal operating comfort, stability and safety. Internally, the driving blade is constructed of a very tough heat treated and hardened steel. The composite base is plate designed to allow the user to drive fasteners faster and closer to the wall while protecting the flooring surface from marring. This ergonomically designed multifunctional tool is manufactured under the strict ISO guidelines for quality control.
These fasteners are readily available at any hardware store and are the same fasteners used by other brands such as Bostitch, Porter Cable and Paslode floor nailers.
This model operates using compressed air with any standard air compressor using pressure of 60 to 110 psi. It is equipped with a standard male 1/4" 18 NPT air inlet (which is standard for all air hoses). It operates by a mallet-actuated mechanism that automatically positions and drives staples/cleats for rapid and precise installation of hardwood flooring. The tool requires a slight strike of the mallet (supplied) upon the actuator for securing the flooring at the proper angle and penetration quickly and without the danger of hammer marring the surface of the wood. It provides 420 in./lbs. of forward driving force. By simply resting the nose of the machine squarely against the work surface, the direction and angle of the staple is automatically aligned.
This hardwood floor nailer+stapler is easily adjusted to handle virtually all flooring thicknesses or tongue positions with two different size base plates which are provided (One installed and one extra).
It is equipped with Ergo-Grip designed handle which provides cushioning and comfort, preventing sore hands and blisters, and ultimately allowing quicker installation.
It comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty which we honor. We stock all necessary parts. This item is available in 3 different colors, subject to availability.
* RAMSOND (R) RMM3 2-in-1 Combination Flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler (BRAND NEW IN SEALED FACTORY BOX)
* Color: Yolk/Red/Black or Silver/Red/Black (subject to availability)
* Fastener Type: Staples and "L" Nail Cleats
* Staple Size: 15.5 and 16 Guage 1"-2"
* Cleat Size: "L" Shaped 1-1/2"-2"
* Air Inlet: Standard 1/4" NPT
* Minimum Operating Pressure: 60 PSI
* Maximum Operating Pressure: 110 PSI
* Composite Non-Marring Base Plates
* High Strength Composite Gaskets, Seals and Rings
* Ergo-Grip for superior cushioned grip comfort
* Suitable for 1/2",5/8", 3/4", 25/32" flooring
* Long Reach Handle for Comfort and Stability
* RAMSOND RMM3 2-IN-1 FLOORING GUN (BRAND NEW IN FACOTRY BOX)
* 2 BASE PLATES (ONE INSTALLED AND ONE SEPARATE)
* ANSI COMPLIANT EYE PROTECTION
* FOUR (4) HEX WRENCHES (1 INSTALLED ON MAGAZINE AND 3 LOOSE)
* SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES GASKETS, O-RINGS, SPRING)
* IMPACT RESISTANT BLOW MOLD CARRYING CASE
* INSTRUCTION MANUAL/ASSEMBLY DRAWING
Yeseniafirstname.lastname@example.org (Yesenia Bradley)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.