Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Type
> Goldstar os-9100P 100 mhz analog oscilloscope, used
Goldstar os-9100P 100 mhz analog oscilloscope, used
Article Sent By: Jill_odonnell@machine--tools.com (Jill Odonnell)
Jill Odonnell is presenting: Goldstar os-9100P 100 mhz analog oscilloscope, used
Goldstar OS-9100P 100 MHz Analog Oscilloscope,
* DC to 100 MHz Bandwidth, 2 Channel, dual trace
* 6" large size, high luminance CRT
* Auto focusing tracks the change of intensity
* Wider than specified frequency response
* Drift compensation circuit employed in vertical amplifier for low drift
* Vertical Modes: Ch 1, Ch 2, Add, Alt, Chop
* Vertical deflection factors: 2 mV/div to 5 V/div
* Signal delay with delay line useful for observation of the signal start point
* Horizontal Modes: A, A Int, B, B Trig'd, and X-Y
* Trigger TV sync. separation and hold-off circuit useful in video signal observation
* Jitterless and high trigger sensitivity
* Adoption of Surface Mount Technology for high performance and reliability
The Goldstar OS-9100P 100 MHz analog real-time oscilloscope, is designed with a high degree of functionality. A favorite among schools, service technicians, and hobbyists.
The OS-9100P oscilloscope has been tested and is in working condition.
This unit does not come with any probes.
Jill_odonnell@machine--tools.com (Jill Odonnell)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.