Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Manufacturer
> Upright manlift airlift 24 ft scaffold aluminum
Upright manlift airlift 24 ft scaffold aluminum
Article Sent By: Rene_Hatfield@machine--tools.com (Rene Hatfield)
Rene Hatfield is presenting: Upright manlift airlift 24 ft scaffold aluminum
UPRIGHT AIRLIFT SCAFFOLD ALUMINUM WITH TRAILER
- This is a Airlift Up-Right telescopic rolling scaffold/platform/manlift
- It is lifts one person and has a 250 lb weight limit.
- This is a portable, professional grade, high quality piece of equipment, ideal for contractors, roofers, stagers, factory fitters, etc.
- The lift uses compressed CO2 (and can use compressed air or nitrogen) to inflate some tubes that are contained within a set of expandable aluminum pipes. As the tubes inflate, the pipes propel upwards, raising the platform. (I have also seen an identical system being used with a compressor instead of the tanks.)
- It is controlled via a foot pedal - for up an down movement.
- It has a safety valve at the base of the tower which can be operated by someone at the bottom to lower the platform in case of an emergency - if the foot pedal fails, for example.
- This manlift is constructed mainly of aluminum except for the base and the platform which has some steel and fiberglass.
- The unit has wheels at the base so that it can be wheeled in the vertical position, and one of its sides so that it can be wheeled and stored horizontally.
- One person can wheel it around but it definitely requires at least two people to pick it up/drop it down to the vertical or horizontal positions. Unit weighs roughly 400 lbs.
- It very easy to assemble - no tools needs. Takes about 10 minutes to assemble/disassemble.
- Unit has detachable outriggers which are height adjustable at their ends.
- Platform has a railing the can be extended upwards when unit is in use and tucked into unit for storage.
for freight rates please email or call (***)-750-1522 thank you
please see pictures for more details
Rene_Hatfield@machine--tools.com (Rene Hatfield)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.