Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Manufacturer
> Unit or mystery mass flow controller *
Unit or mystery mass flow controller *
Article Sent By: email@example.com (Ernest Simpson)
Ernest Simpson is presenting: Unit or mystery mass flow controller *
This MYSTERY (UNIT?) MASS FLOW CONTROLLER appears clean (maybe unused?) but no other information is known about these units as they have no markings other then on the very bottom which reads as... (***)-802-1002 REV. F - these are smaller MFC's and the main body measures about 3" x 3.25" x 2".
* Type: Mass or Vapor Flow Controller
* Money Orders (US Postal or Bank drawn are preferred).
* Bank Wire Transfers in USD (There is a $25 transfer fee for transfers under $250)
* Personal or Company Checks (Please allow 10-14 business days for check to clear)
* A 6.75% Sales tax applies to NEW MEXICO residents or furnish a resale tax ID for our records. We cannot process the order until we receive sales tax or a copy of your tax ID
Please contact us with any questions that you may have!
Please be assured that your information will not be given, sold, rented or loaned to any third party.
To see more amazing New & Used Superconductor parts just visit my store
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ernest Simpson)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.