Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Manufacturer
> TMS470R1A64, 16/32-bit risc flash microcontroller (3)
TMS470R1A64, 16/32-bit risc flash microcontroller (3)
Article Sent By: firstname.lastname@example.org (Maricela Lindsey)
Maricela Lindsey is presenting: TMS470R1A64, 16/32-bit risc flash microcontroller (3)
16/32-Bit RISC Flash Microcontroller
TMS470R1A64PNT, 16/32-Bit RISC Flash Microcontroller, 80 Pin LQFP, Quantity 3, Texas Instruments.
The TMS470R1A64 device is a member of the TMS470R1x family of general-purpose 16/32-bit reduced instruction set computer (RISC) microcontrollers. The A64 microcontroller offers high performance utilizing the high-speed ARM7TDMI 16/32-bit RISC central processing unit (CPU), resulting in a high instruction throughput while maintaining high code efficiency. The ARM7TDMI 16/32-bit RISC CPU views memory as a linear collection of bytes numbered upwards from 0. The TMS470R1A64 utilizes the big-endian format, where the most significant byte of a word is stored at the lowest numbered byte and the least significant byte at the highest numbered byte.
High-end embedded control applications demand more performance from their controllers while maintaining low costs. The A64 RISC core architecture offers solutions to these performance and cost demands while maintaining low power consumption.
The A64 device contains the following:
* TMS470R1x system module (SYS) with 470+ enhancements
* Zero-pin phase-locked loop (ZPLL) clock module
* Real-time interrupt (RTI) module
* Two serial peripheral interface (SPI) modules
* Two serial communication interface (SCI) modules
* Standard CAN controller (SCC)
* Class II serial interface (C2SIa)
* 10-bit multi-buffered analog-to-digital converter (MibADC), 8-input channels
* High-end timer (HET) controlling 13 I/Os
* External Clock Prescale (ECP)
* Up to 39 I/O pins and 1 input-only pin
The functions performed by the 470+ system module (SYS) include:
* Memory and peripherals bus supervision
* Reset and abort exception management
* Prioritization for all internal interrupt sources
* Parallel signature analysis (PSA)
The A64 memory includes general-purpose SRAM supporting single-cycle read/write accesses in byte, half-word, and word modes.
The flash memory on the A64 device is a nonvolatile, electrically erasable and programmable memory implemented with a 32-bit-wide data bus interface. The flash operates with a system clock frequency of up to 24 MHz. In pipeline mode, the flash operates with a system clock frequency of up to 48 MHz.
Click here to see the datasheet.
Quantity 3 ..... New Parts !!!!!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
email@example.com (Maricela Lindsey)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.