Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Manufacturer
> Reversible plate heavy-duty soil compactor—honda engine
Reversible plate heavy-duty soil compactor—honda engine
Article Sent By: J.Duffy@machine--tools.com (Jared Duffy)
Jared Duffy is presenting: Reversible plate heavy-duty soil compactor—honda engine
Heavy-duty soil compactor provides superior compaction in any direction, forward and reverse. Ideal for sand, gravel and mixed soils in narrow trenches and along foundations and abutments. 5.5 HP Honda GX160 engine powers this unit with a 28in. x 14.5in. tapered compacting plate.
* 28in. x 14.5in. tapered compacting plate, 13in. x 14.5in. surface contact
* 50–60 feet per minute travel speed
* Approx. 19 1/2in. compaction depth (depending on soil)
* Heavy-duty shock mounts for reduced vibration
* Wear-resistant base plate with open design reduces dirt buildup
* Handle height is adjustable for increased operator comfort and control
J.Duffy@machine--tools.com (Jared Duffy)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.