Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Manufacturer
> New shop fox W1702 3HP shaper ( in box)
New shop fox W1702 3HP shaper ( in box)
Article Sent By: Jaimeoneill@machine--tools.com (Jaime Oneill)
Jaime Oneill is presenting: New shop fox W1702 3HP shaper ( in box)
You can shop for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are the largest Woodstock International Shop Fox Woodworking and Metal working dealer in the US. We offer the best prices guaranteed
This is the Brand New in the Box w/ 2 year warranty
Shop Fox W1702 3hp Shaper w/ 1/2, 3/4 and 1" spindles
This full capacity 3 HP Shaper will handle the smallest profile cutters all the way up to the largest panel cutters with its three spindle sizes, 3" spindle travel and 5-1/2" maximum spindle opening. Two reversible speeds also provide the greatest flexibility for arranging cutters of all sizes. So, no matter what the shaping application is, whether it's simple edge profiling or making door stiles, rails and panels, this is the right machine for the job.
* Large handwheel elevates the spindle for precise control and spindle lock knob ensures consistent results
* Heavy cast iron, independently adjustable split fence allows full edge profiling
* Starting pins allow irregular shaping
* Magnetic switch with thermal overload protects the operator and machine
* Interchangeable spindles are easily installed or removed
* Removable table inserts provide work support close to the cutter
* Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase with reversing switch
* Spindles: 1/2", 3/4" and 1" (Included)
* Large precision ground cast iron table
* Table size: 30-1/2" deep x 28-1/4" wide
* Magnetic switch with thermal overload protector
* Shielded and lubricated ball bearings
* Floor-to-table height is 34"
* Spindle speeds: 7,000 & 10,000 RPM
* Spindle openings: 1-3/8", 2-3/4", 4" & 5-1/2"
Now available business leases as little as $1000.00 Lease Application
* Most orders are processed the same day but may take up to 1 extra business day to be processed to ensure your item meets quality assurance.
* We use Freight Truck Ground service to a business address with a forklift or loading dock (no residential deliveries or businesses that run from a residence) the freight companies do not recognize this as a physical business address and only deliver business to business or dock to dock. The freight companies are also subject to a number of regulations one being that they are not to give any assistance in unloading from the truck, they are only responsible to get the products to the back of the truck. Lift-gate service may be available if the freight company we use offer it but there will be a extra charge of $75.00.
* Tracking numbers will be sent if requested. We are not responsible if your email account rejects any email from us as some email is sent in bulk and may be treated as spam.
* We are not responsible for transit time once your item leaves our facility.
* Any problems with hardware beyond our 7 business day return policy must be taken up with the manufacturer and/or carrier/network operator. The contact information to most manufacturers and carriers/network operators is listed in our Manufacturer Info section located below.
Jaimeoneill@machine--tools.com (Jaime Oneill)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.