Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Manufacturer
> GAO501 rfid uhf (ultra high frequency) reader
GAO501 rfid uhf (ultra high frequency) reader
Article Sent By: firstname.lastname@example.org (Aileen Koch)
Aileen Koch is presenting: GAO501 rfid uhf (ultra high frequency) reader
RFID HF Portable Reader / Writer
Designed for challenging applications, this RFID UHF reader has the ability to read a population of tags at high rates in real-world situations. Software-controlled power output provides for performance optimization in a variety of circumstances.
* Frequency: 902 ~ 928MHz, supports hopping frequency and fixed frequency;
* Communication Interface: RS232, RS485, Wiegand;
* Read/Write Distance: 0 ~ 8m(Read), 0 ~ 4m(Write);
* Regulatory and Standard: ISO/IEC 18000-6B (EPC Class1 and other standards on request)
* Compatibility: Philips, Intermec, Transcore tags;
* System platform: API development kit, supports VB, VC development;
* Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +70 degree Celsius;
* Humidity (non-condensing): 60% RH maximum;
* Shock: No communications error after 100 cycles between 85 and -30 degree Celsius, holding 30 minutes at each temperature;
* Vibration: Destruction: 10 to 2000 Hz, 1.5mm double amplitude at 150 m/s2 in X, Y, and Z directions 10 times each for 11 minutes.
You must have a return authorization number to return your product. Please contact email@example.com to obtain an authorization number, which shall be valid for 14 days after issued.
This product is covered by a warranty of 12 months.
You must have a return authorization number to service your product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an authorization number.
email@example.com (Aileen Koch)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.