Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Location
> Weller WESD51 digital solder station with temp control
Weller WESD51 digital solder station with temp control
Article Sent By: NFitzpatrick@machine--tools.com (Naomi Fitzpatrick)
Naomi Fitzpatrick is presenting: Weller WESD51 digital solder station with temp control
Innovative heater and sensor combination gives you quick heat-up and rapid temperature recovery Wireless temperature lockout to prevent operators from raising the temperature to levels higher than specified for the board or component. Gives you control over the process Station automatically powers down after 90 minutes of inactivity to prolong tip life and save power
* Microprocessor controlled with digital LED display allows you to read temperature setting and actual tip temperature
* Designed for continuous production soldering
* Can switch between °F and °C
* Slim, comfortable pencil reduces operator fatigue
* Tip temperature offset capability which provides the user with the capability of resetting station temperature readings to match in tip sizes and styles
* Iron is fitted with a non-burnable silicon rubber cord for safety
* ESD safe to protect sensitive components
Technical Specifications Base Unit
Lashen Electronics has served both industrial and consumer electronic needs since 1960. For more information, please Contact Us.
* Warranties are handled by the respective manufacturers after this time period.
* Defective merchandise will be replaced free of charge.
* Non-defective returns must be unopened and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
* There are no returns on tools or test equipment. Defective tools and test equipment will be replaced only.
payable to Lashen Electronics, Inc.
For Similar Items from Lashen Electronics Please View Our About Me Page
NFitzpatrick@machine--tools.com (Naomi Fitzpatrick)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.