You can shop for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This is the Brand New in the Box with 5 Year Warranty
Steel City Tool Works 65200 1-1/2hp 1200cfm Dust Collector
1.5 HP Dust Collector Close-Up
1 1/2 HP TEFC Induction Motor:
Totally enclosed fan, cooled, permanently lubricated motor, provides high performance for long lasting use and dependability.
Washable, 1 Micron Filter Bag:
As an added value, a 1 micron bag is supplied as standard equipment, which gives you superior filtration.
Precision Spin-Balanced Impeller:
The steel impeller is balanced and curved for optimum air velocity, noise reduction and protection to minimize wear.
Industrial Push Button Safety Switch:
Offers increased visibility for additional operator safety and is designed for years of trouble free service.
Heavy duty construction base, mounted on four swivel casters provides excellent maneuverability and total portability from machine to machine or storing out of the way.
Includes a 1.5 HP, 115V/230V, single phase, TEFC induction motor and blower; 1 Micron upper bag, lower plastic replacement bags, 4" x 6' collection hose, 2 intake port caps, 2 bag clamps, four swivel caster assemblies, cord, plug, and user manual with parts breakdown.
Washable, 1 micron filter bag: As an added value, a 1 micron bag is supplied standard equipment which gives you superior filtration.
Built-in Casters: Heavy duty construction, mounted on four swivel casters provides excellent maneuverability and total portability from machine to machine.
1.5 HP TEFC Induction Motor: Totally enclosed fan cooled, permanently lubricated motor, provides high performance for long lasting use and dependability.
Now available business leases as little as $1000.00 Lease Application
* Most orders are processed the same day but may take up to 1 extra business day to be processed to ensure your item meets quality assurance.
* We use Freight Truck Ground service to a business address with a forklift or loading dock (no residential deliveries or businesses that run from a residence) the freight companies do not recognize this as a physical business address and only deliver business to business or dock to dock. The freight companies are also subject to a number of regulations one being that they are not to give any assistance in unloading from the truck, they are only responsible to get the products to the back of the truck. Lift-gate service may be available if the freight company we use offer it but there will be a extra charge of $75.00.
* Tracking numbers will be sent if requested. We are not responsible if your email account rejects any email from us as some email is sent in bulk and may be treated as spam.
* We are not responsible for transit time once your item leaves our facility.
* Any problems with hardware beyond our 7 business day return policy must be taken up with the manufacturer and/or carrier/network operator. The contact information to most manufacturers and carriers/network operators is listed in our Manufacturer Info section located below.