Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Location
> Pmi/kollmorgen U12M4/9FA4T servodisc dc motor nice
Pmi/kollmorgen U12M4/9FA4T servodisc dc motor nice
Article Sent By: Peggy_pate@machine--tools.com (Peggy Pate)
Peggy Pate is presenting: Pmi/kollmorgen U12M4/9FA4T servodisc dc motor nice
PMI KOLLMORGEN U12M4/9FA4T SERVODISC DC MOTOR (1115055111)
This does not mean that the unit doesn’t work, only that we have not tested or checked it out.
This may also mean that we are not knowledgeable in that specific item.
Please call Brent Toll Free at 1-866-MHZ-ELEC (1-(***)-649-3532) if you have questions
between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday thru Friday Pacific Time.
The Item may vary from picture as manufacture may change model appearance.
All information, including description, specifications and features are from a manufacturers
data sheet or manual and are subject to change without notice.
Meaning that all information included in the description, specifications and features
What you see is what you get! If it doesn’t show it you probably won’t get it!
I would like to take the time to thank
From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much. You will never truly know how much it means to me.
PMI Kollmorgen U12M4/9AF4T ServoDisc DC Motor
* Manufacturers Lead Time: 10 to 12 weeks
* 38.3 to 402.5 oz-in. continuous torque
* Motor lengths less than 2”
* 4.37” to 7.37” OD Round Frame
U-Series ServoDisc™ DC motors employ the unique Kollmorgen/PMI flat disc armature. The ironless, low inertia armature delivers high acceleration and zero cogging in an exceptionally compact package.
* Extremely good speed control with zero cogging and low RFI
* Flat ServoDisc™ motors are ideal for many applications:
* Save space and weight in applications requiring a low profile motor
* Large torsional stiffness for precision control of speed and acceleration
* Peak Torque: 1316 oz-in, 929 N-cm
* Rated Continuous Torque @ 25° Celsius: 128 oz-in, 91 N-cm
* Rated Continuous Torque @ 40° Celsius: 114 oz-in, 81 N-cm
* Maximum Recommended Speed: 6000
* Continuous Stall Torque: 122 oz-in, 86 N-cm
* Rated Terminal Voltage: 43.4 Volts
* Rated Continuous Current: 8.8 Amps
* Continuous Stall Current: 8.1 Amps
* Terminal Resistance ±10%: 0.750 Ohms
* Armature Resistance ±10%: 0.610 Ohms
* Back EMF Constant ±10%: 11.55 V/KRPM
* Torque Constant ±10%: 15.63 oz-in Amp, 11.04 N-cm Amp
* Viscous Damping Constant: 1.8 oz-in/KRPM, 1.3 N-cm/KRPM
* Temperature Coefficient of KE: -0.02%/° Celsius Rise
* Number of Cummutator Bars: 141
* Moment of Inertia: 0.0190 oz-in-sec², 1.34 kg-m²
* Static Friction Torque: 5.5 oz-in, 3.9 N-cm
* Diameter: 5.50” in, 139.7 mm
* Peak Acceleration: 69.2 kRad/s²
* Mechanical Time Constant: 6.68 ms
* Electrical Time Constant: <0.16 ms
* Continuous Power Rate: 6.1 kW/sec
* Thermal Resistance at Rated Speed: 1.27° Celsius/Watt
* Thermal Resistance at Stall: 1.90° Celsius/Watt
* Forced Air Thermal Resistance – with 2.0 lbs/min Forced Air: 0.23° Celsius/Watt
Type 9FA4T Low Cost Analog Tachometer Characteristics: < /B>
* Ripple Voltage Max (P-P) (1): 5.0% @ 1000 RPM, 5.0% @ 500 RPM, 5.0% @ 100 RPM
* Linearity of Output Voltage (Rated at 3600 RPM): .06%
* Bi-directional Tol (diff. in output V/KRPM): 3.0%
* Output Impedance (Resistive): 1.18 Ohms
* Temperature Coefficient Output Voltage: -.19%/° Celsius Rise
* Load Resistance (Recommended Min.): 1180 Ohms
* Number of Cummutator Bars: 117
Peggy_pate@machine--tools.com (Peggy Pate)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.