Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Location
> Makita HR2455 1" d-handle rotary hammer in case
Makita HR2455 1" d-handle rotary hammer in case
Article Sent By: DCase@machine--tools.com (Dominique Case)
Dominique Case is presenting: Makita HR2455 1" d-handle rotary hammer in case
Makita HR2455 1" D-handle Rotary Hammer in Case. Good used condition and includes 8- bits and the case. I do not have the side handle or owners manual.
* 2X faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM
* Lighter and more powerful than any hammer in it’s class
* 3-mode operation: "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" or "hammering only"
* Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different locking positions
* Variable speed for complete drilling and hammering control; reversible
* Positive bit lock ensures that the bit is securely fastened
* Built-in torque limiter helps prevents kickback when hitting reinforcements
* One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes; accepts SDS-Plus bits
* Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
* Ergonomic, well balanced design features a rubberized D-handle grip for greater stability, comfort and control with reduced operator fatique
* Ideal for anchor setters, sign hangers, installers, electricians, plumbers and masons
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please feel free to contact us about returning your item for a refund of your purchase price. All items must be returned within 30 days and in the same condition that the were sent.
All Arizona residents and local pick up's must pay local sales tax.
DCase@machine--tools.com (Dominique Case)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.