Machine-Tools.Com complete machine and parts directory/newsgroup > By Location
> Fluke 76 multimeter true rms no dvm
Fluke 76 multimeter true rms no dvm
Article Sent By: Mrussell@machine--tools.com (Mari Russell)
Mari Russell is presenting: Fluke 76 multimeter true rms no dvm
If you design, install or maintain today's electrical systems, you know that non-linear loads are a fact of life. Measuring these non-linear loads with an average responding meter can give you readings that are 40% or more in error. The Fluke 76 true-rms meter delivers the accuracy, dependability and safety required in today's electrical environment.
The Fluke 76 combines true-rms capability with all the features of the high-performance models of the 20/70 Series II meters, including:
* Capacitance from 99.99 nF to 9999 µF
* Frequency of voltage from 1 Hz to 20 kHz
* Lo-Ohms range with Fluke's proprietary Zero Calibration, offers 0.01Ohm resolution with increased noise rejection. Useful for checking contact resistance in motor starters and circuit breakers, or for contractors to estimate cable length.
* Fast 63-segment analog bar graph and 4000-count digital display, with an update rate of 40 times per second - as fast as the eye can see. This combination of speed and high resolution is ideal for detecting fast changing signals.
* Smoothing™, for stable readings of a varying signal, displays a running average of 8 normal inputs.
The Model 76 fully conforms to the latest international safety standards, including Overvoltage Category III - 600V, for severe overvoltage transients to 6000V, as defined by IEC 1010-1.
Meter is used but in good condition. Very few scratches. Rubber protective sleeve with stand and leads included. Any questions please feel free to contact me. Good Luck!
Mrussell@machine--tools.com (Mari Russell)
for additional information. This email is used for forwarding to newsgroup user.